- Able to manage the operation of the store.
- Maintain and improve customers’ health by providing advices, counseling and health check services.
- Keep up-to-date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
- Screen prescriptions and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied.
- Attend to customers’ complaints.
- Prescribe over-the-counter non-drugs for minor illnesses and general wellbeing.
- Supervise inventory of medicines with regular audit and active monitor of expiry dates.
- Maintenance of required records for poison.
- Participate in conducting health talks or support groups from time to time to enhance our existence in community.
- Jointly market and promote products.
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with all staffs within the store and also with HQ staffs.
- From time to time you will be required to work reasonable additional hours or after hours when necessary to perform your duties. Overtime payments or time in lieu will be calculated in accordance with the current locum pharmacist rate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for internship.
- PRP are also encourage to apply for placement.
- Fully Registered Pharmacist with no prior working experience in related field is also encouraged to apply as training and support will be provided.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia and English. Additional language is an advantage.
- Positive attitudes and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Driven and motivated individual who can be an effective team player.
- Willing to travel for position of Rotation Pharmacist ( travelling and outstation allowances provided)
- Several Full-Time position(s) available.
- Attend to customers’ inquiries and provide customer service in meeting customer expectation
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Recruit customers to become Murni pharmacy member
- Manage and monitor inventory, stock and expired products
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipment
- Price tagging and arrangement of stocks
- Attend training monthly at HQ
- Attend and manage retail sales, handle cashier, processing cash and card payment
- Ensure the retail outlet is clean and tidy at all times
- Assist in stock takes and other events
- Follow all the company policies & procedures
- Candidate must possess at least SPM and above
- Preferably at least 1 year working experience in the related field
- Candidate with no experience are also encourage to apply
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Able to work on shifts, weekend and public holidays
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and passionate about retail